Sunday, October 16, 2005

From "Happily stuck in Ithaca"

I have this much sympathy for you little people...

Friday, October 14, 2005

Pirro campaigns in Ithaca
I guess I'm on the wrong mailing lists... I had no idea that Jeanine Pirro, republicon candidate for U.S. Senate was in Ithaca yesterday.
Speaking first at Cornell and then at the Ithaca Country Club, Pirro vowed to work for “ordinary New Yorkers.”
Cornell & The County Club? I guess that is the republicon definition of "ordinary New Yorkers."

[Cornell Daily Sun: Pirro Brings Senate Campaign to Ithaca]
[Hillary Clinton for U.S. Senate]


3 Comments:

Blogger Jude Nagurney Camwell said...

Fred - Thanks for all your fine work here at Syracuse Progressive! It looks great.

Jude

9:31 PM  
Blogger Frederick said...

Your Welcome ;)

11:08 AM  
Blogger The Blah Brain said...

Hey, you live in Ithaca? So do I! ha

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home